Quoting Winston Churchill,
“Bitter moments between two possibilities, between two futures, between light and darkness. This warrior did not falter, did not fear, and so he vowed: his country will fight at sea, in the air, on the beaches and even on the streets itself. Even starved and subjugated, his country would never surrender"
Wow ! That must be one tall order just to win additonal votes in the coming GE13. The colossal amount of money &; time to be spent and the massive deployment of manpower. Khairy should just forget the whole thing pick up his phone and call : 0162928131 THAM THAMSARAK aka ABU THAM a tshirt printer cum peddlar
From the successful printing and sales of BERSIH tshirts, LYANAS tshirts and the massi ve crowds at those successful rallies and also other printing like ABU tshirts he made a tidy pile (plus afleecing /running away with monies of his peers who are also tshirts peddlars).with very much less resources like in Churchill's strategy. So Khairy J. what are you talking about this coming grand GE13 preparations.
OK Khairy is not so dumb or poor as to follow the below
- Anthony Chew Ohhh ... I have learn similar lessons long long time ago bro. Betrayal, disappointments, you name it. When things are smooth-sailing, oh yes, they're nice and approachable and very helpful. When things took a different turn, gosh ... they become defensive, selfish and totally another character. That's because somewhere along the line, either we have no longer any advantage to them, or whatever we're doing with them has no longer of any benefits. They can't tear themselves away so they're making a big fuss over it.
When things like this happen, just walk away, don't fight, don't argue with them. Time will have their way with them - God shines on kings, beggars, the good and the bad, leave it to God to take care of them.
Cheers bro, take care
- Manivannan Letchumanan well i dont know the complete story, this is only one side of the coin, so i cannot agree nor disagree with this statement. since you have nothing to do with him that is fine. that i can understand, and praises to you Johnny Ong, for being diplomatic about the whole affiar.
- Asiah Dahalan How unfortunate for U Johnny Ong & the rest who are affected. Got your Q when we met at the dinner but just couldn't find time to discuss further...Akak bought quite a number which he delivered. Sorry that the fund didn't get to U...
Tham Thamsarak...how could U take advantage of everybody & get acquainted dgn Akak on the pretext of interest in Islam. Saddened by this turn of events. In business, the circle can be very small. Please...out of due respect...return what is due to the respective business acquaintances...or else... as sayings in Islam...life will not be easy for U..
Jun/Senin is also affected, a fren who is more in need of the income from their business transaction with U esp with the health condition of their son. Such uncalled betrayal is shameful coming from U. If there are some goodness left in U, please do the needful & be responsible for your wrongdoings... esp to Johnny & others as well...
- Asiah Dahalan Ustaz Mohd Fadli Yusof...maaf sebab kenalkan yg berkenaan pada Ustaz. Nampaknya kita tertipu. No wonder dia beri alasan setiap kali saya nak aturkn pertemuan dgn a few ustaz...Jika Ustaz boleh bantu tarbiyah dia dgn hikmah utk pulangkan sgl yg dia terhutang dgn beberapa org di atas...lbh baik.
Wallahua'lam.. Jazakallahu khaira Ustaz...
- Benny Loh "Bernard Khoo Two incidents when we travelled together to Kuantan for Himpunan Hijaun was sufficient to access this character. I told you to sever your relationship. I just hope Zunar did to" I alos hope cm Mr Lim and Harris Ibrahim do too. He was names-dropping lately
- Johnny Ong FYI I don't like to expose anything like this. But many of my friends are involved so I have to do my part to inform. It's up to them to trust him or not. It's not about money...I don't care whether he pay me or not anymore. It's all about integrity and trust. I just don't want my other friends to get into trouble because of me:(
- Faszt Alin Adan Tapi why is it Tham dgn kami, ok je, ya...?? And have to say, he is one of those who have helped us TREMENDOUSLY.
Maybe there's a way to approach this level-headedly and CONFRONT him presonally rather than attacking him like this?
After all, we are all brothers and sisters. In one way or the other,EVERYONE HERE has helped EVERYONE ELSE. and a lot of the impartial parties here are hearing to one-sided stories.
Has ANYONE here actually do the approaching of him? And what did Tham say? Did he run away?? Have to he fair also to him and let him defend. Kalau tak,kita pun macam Umno jugak,hehe
I mean, KKI & GAK are like adik-beradik...a support system. Kindalike difficult to mend if it's broken like this... :((
You take care, Abg Johnny. Hopefully the anger, disappointment and frustration shall never happen again to you or anyone else here.
- Johnny Ong Sori Faszt Alin Adan, I have given him many chances to make good his promises but to no avail. He is one shrewd guy and knows who to get close & bodek. Sadly Alin, you don't know what's going on behind the scenes. I will PM you the details soon. Ask him why he's trying to avoid me & Lawrence all the time.
- Kamalakannan Veerapathran Johnny Ong - Bro.Your posting has reached Tham. He messaged me in FB telling that he can't explain himself because he has no access to your posting. Can we do something about it. End of the day, I hope we can solve this misunderstanding amicably so that the other side don't take advantage..
- Bernard Khoo People, I think we have over-reacted. Johnny Ong is not asking for his pound of flesh. He is not that type of person. If you want to have as a friend a congenial, simple, straightforward, most pleasant, always going out of his way to help.....that is Johnny. In his posting he just wants us to know that he has no more dealings with Tham.
- Johnny Ong II Yup ppl, for time being I can't do much with my ori FB acc been blocked! But I will strive on and carry on what is necessary. Since he's not keen to reply here or bother to contact me but can called other ppl then I rest my case. FYI I did this posting with a heavy heart because I still get enquiries about him and there a case in Sabah as well. I don't intend to prolong this issue any longer and will temporary close this posting tonite at 12am. TQ everyone for the support and understanding. To the ppl that is not comfortable with my posting here & tags, my sincere apologies again.
My coversations with him to recover my money for 100 tshirts since his earlier 1st and 2nd printing is only 10% in colour and cannot be marketed at all and the third printing of 60% colour showed that Tham Thamsarak aka Abu Tham has no basic knowledge of printing multi-coloured tshirts (after all his bragging on printing tshirts). I have others who printed print 120% on all three images above and they were so lovely but I chose Johnny Ong's advise in giving him the business. Copies of these 120 % excellent printed tshirts were shown and given to him (yet to be returned)
- Conversation started Sunday
- Benny Loh
When I propose to return the balance of the three hunderd tshirst which in the first place (it was YOUR mistake). You said you didn' t FORCE me to take. This tshirts printing was lousy (60% colour)
The first two images of 100 tshirts were returned to you as the images of both were only 10% colour. You were FORCING me to print with you . I cannot accept your printing. I wish to have your answer ENcik Abu
- Tham Thamsarak
Why after 6-7 months? And moreover the problem now is that u can't sell it and you ask me to take it back, I think is unfair.....we are talkin about the quality now, I been doing for dap, pas and pkr and so far no complaint, please advise, thanksYour order was dated 26-3 2012 and now is 3 -12-2012
- Benny Loh
I am talking about the order for 100 unit.
On this 300 units, you make a lot of noise showing your anger that you have the moulding made and I said you come over and I will pay you for the moulding (even though there was a stop order immediately).
It is only when you came over that you said you ordered and made the printed tshirts and almost crying . I took pity on you because you are johnny's partner and the tshirts are all copyrighted and you cannot sell. This you conveniently forget and you told me on your last meet with me about less than a month ago that You did not FORCE me therefore I am responsible.
The 100 unit after seeing three image printings 1 image of 50 tshirts and another image of also another 5o tshirts were only 10% colour. (The earlier 300 units which you printed on your own was 60% colour) This 100 trshirts I am talking about now you cannot FORCE me to print with you. Your agreement to pay me 100 unprinted tshirts for $2,000 cannot be acceptable.
Let's not complicate the 300 units now I am talking about the 100 units which my money is in your hands
- Tham Thamsarak
after accepted orders and u can't sell and now u want me to take it back ,i don't think it works and u try to sabotage me on Facebook ,please don't be so childish ,i call u on 23 Oct u never wanted to answer and i send you a message by 9.59am on that day ,asking you to call me but u never ...so what u want me to do ?
- Benny Loh
Cut this stuff out , My phone is on silent mode. and 9.59am on 23 Jan you never leave any message. I call you several times but you have black listed my number I think.
( The order was stopped but I don't know why you went ahead and print I even offered you the blocks price of $250 which is not my mistake as I already stopped order.) Refer to the earlier messages which is already answered but you chose to repeat. I STOPPED ORDER. it was your mistake in printing and almost crying AND SEEING THAT YOU ARE JOHNNY'S PARTNER I took it. You came to collect the block which is $250 that I was lenient to pay you but you came to tell me your mistake in ordering INSTEAD!!!!
PLease don't say these 300 tshirts were ordered. Like you said you didn't FOCRE me in accepting so you are not responsible. I have no claims here.
But the 100 units at $2000 which you collected from me and all the three samples were 10% ,10% and 60 % colour. is enough you cannot FORCE me to have the printing with you. i am still interested to know about the 100 tshirts at this point
I protected you on facebook by suggesting that you must be heard anyway that post was by Johnny ong. I call you several times but you have black listed my number I think. Is this the issue you want to talk about when I am talking about the 100 tshirts which money is in your hands. I can bring up the shody business you do in YMCA cafe yet I go along with your cash demands etc but you mentioned printers (punishing) etc as I only know I am dealing with you
- Tham Thamsarak
I never blocked anyone and why should I? U can always call me with another no if u really want, your shirt can be sold is because of your design and your fren Johnny said that u are carried away with your cartoons and don't know wtf you are drawing, he even told me not to give credit to you........ I did offer you 100 t-shirt as a courtesy but u refuse and now after such a long time, now u make issue ...fyi my no is 016-2928131
- Benny Loh
November 1st- 2nd week 2012you told me the balance of the 300 tshirts is my responsibility as you did not FORCE me to take. So lets talk about the latest meet.
The 100tshirts money you collected and the images of the first tshirt and the 2nd image is only about 10% color , who the fu_k can sell this type of tshirt. The 300 tshirt is ony 60% in colour. However I showed you before giving the business as you are Johnny's partner one I printed elsewhere is 120%. That tshirt also you have to return to me. You cannot FORCE me to print with you.
The 100 tshirt you offer is november 2012 1st-2nd week is it too long a time.
Why are you going into my work
1) I am not carried away
2) If cannot sell why you immediately print three hundred copies which is not my instruction.
3) what type of printer are you. Don't you have a responsibility towards your client
You have a sample of the tshirt I made elsewhere I could sell the Tshirt anywhere
4) How come I have sold half of the tshirt despite the poor printing
5) You don't know much about your job. I am in sales for 40 years. Whatever you do or say I know what you are up to
6)What is your purpose of calling me childish and bringing these irrelevants
You offered me 100 unprinted tshirt at $2000 that you held on. Why not I do this favour to you I sell you white tshirts 100 pieces at $2000?
I still want to hear about the 100 thirts money. You cannot Force me to print from you again.
You have blacklisted my mobile phone and when I used my house line I could get you. What does it prove by printing your number here. I also give you my number 0163302121. What do I prove here? I say your phone cannot be reach before, you have blacklisted my number earlier and when I called from my house you immediately pick up. I don't think you are keen about my number as well as I am on your number.
Let's not beat about the bush
I still want to hear about the 100thirts money.You cannot Force me.
I say your phone cannot be REACH AND YOU REFUSED TO PICK UP, I TRIED WITH MY HOUSE-PHONE, YOU IMMEDIATELY PICK UP
- Benny Loh
Ok it 's settled You are not paying. SeE you talk cock with my money you are holding. Your shoddy work of collecting my money in YMCA and no receipt but some in checks. You take me to court first for wanting to pay me 600 tshirts at $2000, if you win I am willing to take if you win.
- Benny Loh
Ask him (Tham) to fuck off. Simply creating story to create fiction between us, Benny. I did mention to him be careful because of the 4 colors printing and do thing properly. I told to him not to rush the job if he can't handle it. Bloody asshole guy!!
Benny LohHa Ha you sure a popular
- Benny Loh
I was busy for the mony you collected from me. You really have ambitions to be popular.
My God this guy is really focussed to succeed! Making use of his partner to access the partner's contact and cheating his partner of ALL the money , using his vehicle for transportation (and also others damaged vehicles upon return) cheating so many of his peers as shown in earlier posts. Finally to get big orders from PKR, DAP & PAS for 1-colour tshirts.We all know what a 'pariah' is but this guy is the LOWEST class of pariah. He got the cheek to talk about meeting solicitors for a decision!
I wonder if he has a licence to print under his name, if he has I will cut my ear and jump into Pahang River too!
The officers from JABATAN HASIL DALAM NEGERI OR THE INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT OF MALAYSIA should come after this guy. Have you seen those rally crowds and this guy is dealing with so much tshirts. These are crowds like 350,000!